This is an example of how to stop yourself from landing on your head! ROLL DOWN THOSE WINDOWS...and as demonstrated, you'll land perfectly flat on your feet.
It's been about 13 weeks since I shattered my hand skiing. But don't worry! I'm back in action.
It's always possible to stay within your limits. But life experience reminds us that, it's often difficult to account for extraneous variables — there's always noise in the system.
- I've found some truths in life (in no particular order):
- Entropy will always win (See kipple)
- You can't argue with the mountain. It will always win in some form.
- Rock is harder than bone, but our bodies are resilient
- Shit talking is sometimes the best humor.
- Everything comes in waves — when it rains it pours.
The only thing we can do is keep moving. Stay safe, stay in your limits, but don't get bummed when it pours.