Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some great highline footage in RWP cable cam demo reel

Well, it's been a while since I've posted an update. There are several reasons for this. Foremost, being that about seven weeks ago I broke my 2nd and 3rd metacarpals of my left hand. This puts a damper in your adventure sports life. I've also just graduated from UBC this past semester which kept me busy with "real" responsibilities.

Here is a teaser clip from Reel Water Productions demo real.
At 1:08 is some of the footage that will be used for National Geographic Adventure television show WOW!

Cable Cam Demo Reel from Bryan Smith on Vimeo.


Thanks again to Reel Water Productions for working so hard to get these shots. Check out their new project The Season coming late January.

No comments:

Post a Comment